Modified 24 May, 2018
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
Person Responsible for the Personal Data
Wendy Eriksson, Rtzee.com
Office: PO Box 460, Cannonvale, Queensland 4802, Australia
All reasonable technical and administrative measures shall be applied in order to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorised use and / or changes of data.
How do we collect information about you?
We collect personal data from you in a few ways:
- When you become an Rtzee Artist and sign up to display and sell your artworks on the Rtzee.com website, through filling in the registration information and also sending us information with regard to your artworks;
- Information will be collected automatically for example, when you access the rtzee.com website.
What information about you do we collect?
When you register to become an Rtzee Artist we collect your username, first and last name, address and email information and details about where you would like your payments to be made, such as billing and shipping address.
We also have access to the visual information that you upload and send to us to put the artworks into your store on the rtzee.com website.
If payments are made to the Rtzee.com website for the sale of artworks, we will collect information from the purchaser in the form of username, first and last name, address, telephone number and delivery preferences. We may also collect credit card number, credit card expiration date, CCV number, billing address and postcode. This information is used to verify credit card authenticity, and process payments as per your applicable service agreement. To perform services between Artists, Ourselves and Purchasers, we share and process data consisting of payment information with 3rd party payment gateways such as PayPal.
For what purposes do we use information about you, and on what legal basis?
In addition to the above, information is used in the following ways:
- e-commerce, payments and other related services;
- to provide you with requested information, related to the services which we provide;
- to create banners and marketing materials for advertising on Facebook and Instagram;
- in certain cases, your consent.
You have the right to object to the use of your information for marketing purposes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to do so. This will be free of charge.
Who do we share your information with?
We may share information about you:
- With payment gateways to process payments or receive payment information.
- With financial institutions that assist in payment transactions.
- With other entities upon your consent.
We use third party operators. To view their Privacy Policies please follow the links:
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Google Terms of Service: https://policies.google.com/terms
These links are supplied as a courtesy to provide you with easy access to the privacy policies of our main third party providers. As information on these sites may change from time to time, and the links may become broken, if you require this information, but are unable to access it, please make contact with the service providers directly.
We do not collect or maintain information on the website for persons under the age of 18.
How do we protect information about you?
We adopt effective and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Please note that even though we take measures to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
How long will information about you be kept?
The information will be kept for as long as is necessary to carry out the service for which the information was provided. After that it will be deleted permanently. However, if we are required to keep the information for legal or taxation purposes, then it will be for no more than 10 years.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Third party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third party’s cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
What rights do you have?
These are your rights:
- to be informed about personal data being processed (right to be informed);
- for us to provide a copy of the personal data which we hold about you with full access and get information about how personal data is being processed (right to access). We will reply to your request without undue delay and in principle within 1 month of the receipt of the request;
- to obtain your inaccurate personal data you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed (right to rectification);
- to delete or suspend personal data or data processing activities, except storage. You have the right to be erased and the right to be forgotten;
- for the restriction of processing of your personal data (restriction of processing);
- to data portability, that is to receive the personal data that you have provided in a structured machine-readable format, and have it transmitted to another company/organization;
- to make an objection, at any time, to the processing of your personal data. Rtzee is responsible for proving that the processing is carried out for legitimate reasons and those reasons are beyond the interests of the data subject:
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
- provide information about the processing (such as purposes, categories of personal data, recipients, etc.)